There are many independent insurance agencies in Vermont. There are even many independent insurance agencies that, like Jamieson, are generational. So why should you choose Jamieson to meet your insurance needs? It’s easy: We know you. We are just like you. We live the life you live. We love Vermont for the same reasons you do.
Our dedication to our Vermont community is demonstrated in the care we take of each of our insurance clients. That care evolved from years of experience and a commitment to the continuing education of each of our insurance agents.
We are a Trusted Choice® agency whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer you competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance
that is right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverage’s and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
The Jamieson Family has been in the insurance business in Vermont since 1865. The Agency is currently in its second generation of family ownership with the transfer of ownership from Dick Jamieson to Jon Jamieson in 2004.