Personal Insurance Account Manager
Jamieson Insurance is seeking a career minded individual to join the team for a new full-time Personal Insurance Account Manager in our Richmond, VT location. Will discuss a hybrid remote work schedule. Core duties and responsibilities include servicing and expanding an existing book of business through account reviews, coverage recommendations, offering a variety of client services and building client relationships as well as closing incoming new business calls. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years insurance experience, preferably with commercial clients, hold their property and casualty license, work well within a team, and be self-motivated. Requires excellent computer, communication, and interpersonal skills, and ability to think out of the box in helping our clients.
Responsibilities to include:
- New business sales of personal insurance products
- Service of an existing book of business. Phone and email inquiries with individuals and company owners, client education and problem resolution.
- Support of outside sales team.
- Coordinate and manage the renewal process, adhering to all deadlines.
- Understand multiple company product offerings.
- General administrative support in the department (phones, quoting; proposals; data entry)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word & Adobe
- Have the ability to learn and understand multiple products.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Able to easily build relationships with clients at all levels.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- 2+ years experience with Business Insurance or Customer Service
- If not already licensed, must attain a Property and Casualty License in the required time after starting with Jamieson Insurance
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) / Interpersonal Skills
- Confident self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment
You must include a cover letter in your application materials to be considered for this position. Any application that does not include a resume and cover letter will be viewed as incomplete and may be removed from consideration.